Anathai upper limbs and spine
Bridging Palpatory & Applied Anatomy with Thai Massage
What is Anathai ?
Anatomical mapping and palpation, primary body systems and biomechanics in relation to thai massage.
- Applied Anatomy:
Structural Mapping and palpation of the body allows the practitioner to resonate with a greater awareness of the physical body while improving precision. It offers anatomical guidelines to each individual unique body.
- Levels of structural Organization in the human body:
The smallest particles are joined into larger structures.
The human body has 6 main levels of structural organization.
Chemical level, cellular level, tissue, organ, organ system —> Organism – Us!
- 11 body systems:
Integumentary, skeletal, muscular, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, urinary, reproductive.
For Who is Anathai:
- To all practitioners dedicated to improve their practice
- A minimum of 2 beginners courses and 3 month practice
- Precise touch and intention
- Greater awareness of the physical body
- Bridge to therapeutic approach
5 days course combining anatomical mapping, palpation, links to body system with thai massage techniques and principles.
At the end of the course you will know the location of the important structures:
- muscles, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments
- movement of the structures
- observation assesment
How to link that theoretical knowledge with thai massage
The course is divided in 3 parts:
- practice time
Each structures is linked with static, dynamic and joint mobility technics.
- Anathai for the Lower Limbs and Pelvis
- Anathai for the Upper Limbs and Spine
- Anathai – Joint Mobility Inspired Osteothai