Learn a 2-hour massage sequence to progress onto a professional level. This course is open to complete beginners, repeat learners and advanced students, as well as bodyworkers from other therapy disciplines.
With practice and heightened sensitivity, the massage reaches a more profound level. Awareness and experience of different bodies help us develop our intuitive touch.
• History and roots of Traditional Thai Massage
• Essential principles for the practitioner: harmony and tranquillity in movement, posture, rhythm, coordination and breathing
• Indications and contraindications of the techniques
• Locating and working on the energy lines
• Treatment positions: prone, supine, side-lying or sitting
Each day we travel from the feet to the head with demonstrations, theory and practice time. Instruction manuals are provided.
08.00 – 09.00: Meditation – yoga
09.30 – 12.30: practical session
12.30 – 14.00: Lunch & break
14.00 – 17.30: practical session
Upon completion of the course a certificate of attendance from the Therapy thai Massage School & The Thai Healling Alliance is awarded.