Dynamic Thai Course – 5 days with Thierry Bienfaisant
– Dynamic Thai Massage combine the principles of Traditional Thai Massage with rocking, rhythmic and modern osteopathic principles as oscillatory techniques.
– Just as nature is characterised by seasons and cycles, each person is a living microcosm of rhythmic patterns such as breathing, heartbeats, peristalsis, cell division and hormonal cycles. The sacred dance of Thai Massage is elaborated upon with a range of movement to create fluidity, continuity and release.
– The treatment effectively shifts stagnation in the physical and energetic pathways, including life force energy, circulatory flow, nerve conduction, spinal mobility, and muscular and fascia structures. Often injury and deep holding patterns are healed as the mind and body are lulled into singing a different song.
*** Rhythm, Continuity, Joy and Happiness ***
This is an advanced course, open to all practitioners of Thai Massage, Shiatsu and other forms of bodywork with fluidity in their practice.
*** Benefits for ***
• the Giver
* improving fluidity, precision and transitions in the massage
* creativity, joyful and happiness while working
* developing the touch while working on the mechanic, liquid and
• the Receiver
* recovering mobility and freedom in his/her musculoskeletal system
* improving the fluid circulation (blood and lymphatic systems)
* re-establishing a good energetic circulation
* releasing the nervous system
*** the Contents ***
• Therapeutic applications of Dynamic Thai Massage
• Sequences of rhythmic oscillatory rocking techniques to incorporate into massage
• Methods for developing greater fluidity, continuity and rhythm
• Anatomy applied to dynamic movement
*** the daily Pulses ***
8.30 – 9.00 Meditation
9.00. – 12.30 Practice 1
12.30 – 14.00 Lunch break
14.00 – 17.30 Practice 2
*** the Teacher ***
Founder of The School of Thai Yoga Massage – THERAPY THAI
MASSAGE – and is a recognised international teacher. Thierry offers diverse courses and retreats for all levels of practitioners in Belgium and abroad.
Founder of Anathai Cousres and teaching every year anathai courses ( the bridge between applied anatomy and thai massage ) at the well known Sunshine Massage
School in Chiang Mai.
*** Location ***
6932 ML Westervoort (near Arnhem)
*** Price and Registration ***
Registration is effective after the deposit of 50 % with your inscription.
Registration before the 15 september : 490.-*
After the 15 september, 550,-*
* additional 50 euro’s for healty, vegetarian lunch during training
Full amount must be paid 4 weeks before the course.
*** Registration through mail (or questions) ***
Richelle Van Gerwen
06 25 08 19 18
°° Questions to Thierry Bienfaisant °°
NamastéThierry and Richelle